EXECUTIVE 10 includes full consideration for the elements of tax shelter and time value of money for the deepest-level analysis.
This is the software solution real estate brokers and investors prefer if they're more actively engaged with real estate investing as a business and plan to build or grow it over the long-term. As such, it computes all federal income taxes based upon one of three depreciation schedules you select,
- Residential (27.5 years)
- Commercial (39.0 years)
- Mixed Use (a combination of both schedules)
- SCREENSHOT: The form selections...
as well as the three federal income tax rates you enter in the appropriate form,
- The investor's marginal tax rate
- The capital gains tax rate
- The cost recovery recapture tax rate
- SCREENSHOT: The form entries...
Note: Simply make your entries in the appropriate forms. We will make all the necessary 'after-taxes' computations and post them to the appropriate reports automatically.
Executive 10 was developed in 2005 at the request of several ProAPOD customers who were totally sold on our software but wanted the benefit of evaluating investment property with full condideration for tax shelter.
Key Returns & Measures
- Cap Rate
- Cash on Cash (C-o-C)
- Gross Operating Income (GOI)
- AND MORE
- Cash Flow After Tax (CFAT)
- Cash on Cash (after taxes)
- Annual Depreciation
- Tax Liability (or loss)
- Sales Proceeds (after taxes)
- AND MORE
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Financial Management Rate of Return (FMRR)
- AND MORE
Key Quality Reports & Charts
- Proforma Income Statement
- Return on Equity
- Sales Proceeds
- Executive Summary
- Acquisition Funding chart
- Internal Rate of Return chart
- AND MORE (view complete list)
EXECUTIVE 10 REPORTS
Comparable Market Analysis
Down Payment Sensitivity
Monthly Cash Flow
Proforma Income Statement
Rent Roll Report
Return on Equity
Amortization Schedule (annual)
Amortization Schedule (monthly)
Acquisition Funding (chart)
Internal Rate of Return (chart)
Net Present Value (chart)
Return on Equity (chart)
Sale Proceeds (chart)
Special Tools & Features
PASSIVE LOSS OPTION
"Losses carried forward" is the default setting. However, from the toolbar, you are given the option to select "Losses taken currently". You can always switch back just as easily.
ProAPOD is a terrific software program for rental property analysis presentations that I refer to clients all the time.
James, you have the best real estate analysis forms and templates that I have found available anywhere.
Fantastic real estate analysis presentation layouts that are far superior to any other software programs I've examined.
I have been using ProAPOD software for years and have always found it beneficial for myself and for my clients. The 'price sensitivity' and 'rent scenario' features are especially useful when trying to decide a property's selling price or the most I would be willing to pay for it. Thanks for providing such a valuable program.
Get Started Today!
1. TWO software downloads available immediately.
2. Install now or later (PC or compatible, no MACs).
3. One-time price: $279.95
4. No subscription fees. Free telephone support.