Active? You might want our deeper-level solution!
EXECUTIVE 10 is is our real estate investing software for those of you who want your property analysis to consider the "deeper-level" elements for tax shelter and time value of money.
This means you get the added benefit of being able to evaluate an investment property's cash flows, rates of return, and profitability computed for "after-taxes" as well as all the popular rates of return associated with time value.
To compute for taxes, we include three depreciation schedules for you to select from as well as the forms for you to enter the appropriate tax rates.
- Residential depreciation (27.5 years)
- Commercial depreciation (39.0 years)
- Mixed-use depreciation (combo of both schedules)
- Capital gains tax rate
- Recapture tax rate
- Marginal income tax rate
The time value of money computations only require you to make a few form entries, and like the taxes, are automatically calculated and posted in the appropriated reports automatically.
- Rent Roll
- Rent Scenarios
- Proforma Income Statement
- Down Payment Sensitivity
- Comparable Market Analysis
- Return on Equity
- Sales Proceeds
- Executive Summary
- SEE ALL...
Returns & Measures
- Cap Rate
- Cash on Cash Return
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Return on Equity (ROE)
- Financial Management Rate of Return (FMRR)
- Accumulation of Wealth (AoL)
- Tax Liability (or loss)
- AND MORE
- Tax and time value calculations
- Residential, commercial and multi-use depreciation calculations
- Passive loss option
- User photo insertion
EXECUTIVE 10 includes this tool so you can evaluate the profitability of a property simply by completing just one form. An ideal way to quickly evaluate multiple properties. Preview...
Feel the Power!
- TWO software downloads for ANY two computers!
- INSTALL immediately after purchase!
- NO subscription or renewal fees!
- FREE developer support!
- Price: $279.95
Does Executive 10 include everything provided in Agent 6?
Yes, other than the Canadian loan amortization option.